DerbyCon is happy to announce the release of this years training courses. We had 14 available training spots with a total of 66 submissions this year. We first want to thank everyone for submitting classes, they were absolutely exceptional and was an extremely difficult choice for us.
Some items for training to be aware of:
Training will be held on October 3rd and 4th, 2018.
- Cost for Training is $1,200 per class.
- Training ticket includes admission to the conference.
- You do NOT need to purchase another ticket for admission.
- Note that all tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- A link will be posted on the training tickets link shortly with the EventBrite link to purchase your tickets, but cannot purchase until purchase time (May 1st).
- Ticket Sales (training): May 1st for training only, 2018 at 1:00PM ET
Evil Mainframe Penetration Testing
Practical Web Application Penetration Testing (PWAPT)
Modern Windows Attacks and Defense
Introduction to Malware Analysis
Dark Side Ops 2: Adversary Simulation
ADVANCED SECURITY: FOR HACKERS AND DEVELOPERS
APPLICATION SECURITY: FOR HACKERS AND DEVELOPERS
Advanced Open Source Intelligence for Social Engineers
Memory-Resident Code: Analysis, Detection, and Development
ACHIEVING SECURITY AWARENESS THROUGH SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS
Adversarial Attacks and Hunt Teaming (Red Team vs. Blue Team) Hands-On
Practical Signature Development for Open Source IDS
PowerShell for Blue/Red Teams
Advanced Attack Infrastructure
Visit the 2018 training page to list all of the details for the courses.